Fade To Black
Reaction score
I can't remember either, I don't know if I ever posted in it.:dunno:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't recall a venting thread....and a search doesn't bring up one even in the "graveyard"......

CP/M are you sure there was one? I have never seen one at CRF.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Maybe he means his Personal thread for Yakkings etc...that is the only thing I can think of right now.:dunno:

Reaction score
he means the Bitch, Bitch, bitch thread

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, i do see that in the graveyard...but dayum, the last post was in October of last year....

come on CP/M....you want some cheese with your whine? :lmao:

If you want a general "rant" thread, start one, instead of complaining! But dont title the thread as a personal rant thread...those are forbidden.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I didn't even know it was gone. I rarely look at chat threads personally because music conversation is so much more interesting IMO and I never run out of things to say about it. The exception is film and other artistic culture. If I want to rant I find my friends outside the forum are used to dealing with me enough for me to vent to them. :lmao: I leave the goodpositive stuff for CRF or hide it in the blog section where I have fun being extra whiny in there! :D

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Yes I do mean the "B*!@#, B*!@#, B*!@#" thread which is the Official Venting Thread!! One of your goons or henchmen moved it and ever since it's been crackpots & whingers making their own. And October wasn't all that long ago - I've just been having a pretty good spell! :D

And Soot - you know you shouldn't really whinge direct at the people you know personally - cause they'll just end up disowning you. It's safer to be disowned on a forum where nobody knows you rather than having no friends or family to love you! Cause I generally find that they way you behave on people will generally have an impact on the way they behave to you! :wtf:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I don't see the trouble CP/M, write a new one and call it the Official Vent Thread if you like, I won't write it seeing I don't intend on visiting it very ofter.:grinthumb

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

I don't see the trouble CP/M, write a new one and call it the Official Vent Thread if you like, I won't write it seeing I don't intend on visiting it very ofter.:grinthumb

That's the thing though, you could make open one up and introduce it as the place to vent plus you have the power of making it stick where's a simple peasant like myself can only dream of using those powers at will! :wtf: But I've just made my Ranting Thread - i.e. Adobe Flashplayer, so have nothing to rant about! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Staff online

Members online