Rebecca Black (Official Thread)

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Rebecca Black Thread

Laugh now but if I disappear from the forums for awhile, I'm probably sitting in a room somewhere with a one way mirror telling a chief that "I plan to fully cooperate with the investigation" and that "I was just playing around on that classic rock forum on the internet."

:grinthumb

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score

Can you believe it? She stole this song from the MASTER OF LYRICS, himself! Incredible.

Although I don't know why Bob sounds so much like Lou Reed in this take. But eh, Bob has many guises.

Video got taken down by Youtube. :mad

JimmyByrne09

Reaction score

I can't believe she got this from Bob Dylan...I wonder if she just covered it, or if she stole it...? :omg:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score

I can't believe she got this from Bob Dylan...I wonder if she just covered it, or if she stole it...? :omg:

That video was a fake. As I have already said several times, the song was written by the company that produced the video. So don't blame her for the lyrics.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

That video was a fake. As I have already said several times, the song was written by the company that produced the video. So don't blame her for the lyrics.

I don't blame her myself Annie and I don't think this is an ill will thing amongst people like the Justin Bieber thing. It's a goofy pop song that makes people laugh for the wrong reasons no different than a cheesy 80's horror flick that still gives a level of enjoyment even though we know by technical standards we are watching something of bad quality. Rebecca has a decent voice for the tween pop genre and I'm glad they showed she didn't really need the autotune. I'm fine with whoever wrote the lyrics as they've brightened my days with a worthwhile distraction to my everyday stresses. Is it bad in your opinion to laugh and not take so seriously a song like this once in a while? :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SusanStone

Members online