Rate the song on the different music genre

Cinder

Reaction score
Thanks for posting your various tracks, I've enjoyed listening to them all and thank you for introducing me to some Artists I hadn't heard of.

I will rate the one's I have listened to and then I will post a couple of my own:)

Posted by Hydrazoic Acid - C.C. Catch - Strangers by Night.

I liked this one, it had an 80's feel to it, cant be a bit of electric music! 5/10

Posted by Mistral Wind - Adorable - A to fade in ....

I really like this, reminded me of Pyschedelic Furs 8/10

Posted by Aero - Jon Mark and Johnny Almond track.

I don't understand this shoegazer stuff or what it means, lol! It was an ok track 3/10

Posted by Mistral Wind - Of Monsters and Men -Love, Love, Love

Calm and relaxing 6/10

Posted by Aero - Lee Hazlewood- My Autumn's

Not for me thank you! I can tell it's another shoegazer, lol! Although it scores higher than the other one - Great Lyrics! 4/10

Posted by Mistral Wind - Elisa - No Hero

Really like this, had a "rocky" edge to it. 6/10

Posted by Aero - Sailor - Girls! Girls! Girls!

What a classic! I think the nostalgia is kicking in :) 9/10

Posted by Mistral Wind - Hirohashi - Disappear

I found this track, lovely, calming, gentle and relaxing. Cant beat the sound of a well played piano and also pipes. My fav=cd_Fdly3rX8ourite track so far. 10/10

Posted by Aero - Lobo - I'd love you to want me.

Another classic and very reminiscent of Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun.

Check out the two and see what you think.

Nostalgia wins again with 10/10 :D

Last edited:

Aero

Reaction score
Excellent song by the Furs. They were one of the most overlooked bands of the 80s and never really got the praise they deserved. 9/10

Cinder

Reaction score
I agree Aero, they definitely didn't get the recognition they deserved. I've done a bit of tweaking, so now my vids are playable - a bit of a novice still, lol!

Love the Carly Simon video, and what about those cameo's lol. Art Garfunkel and George Harrison, amazing, and on that note.

Here is one of my favourite Simon and Garfunkel songs' and a George Harrison one.

Hope you like them :)

I think George was very underrated and didn't get the recognition he deserved whilst in the beatles. He was a dam good song writer.

As for the Carly track 7/10 :)

Cinder

Reaction score
You Tube went onto auto play and this track kicked in from George Harrison. I like this one quite a lot so had to post :)

Certainly got that feel good factor to it :)

Aero

Reaction score
Hard to pick just one as I liked them all. But I'll just review the first one since that's the way we do it around here. I Am A Rock is one of my favorites from Simon and Garfunkel. A contemplation or fantasy of isolating oneself from society in order to avoid the pitfalls of emotional attachments. Glad to know there's someone else on this board that likes these guys as much as me. 9/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Slightly unusual yet engaging song, I liked the whistle part (don't hear whistling that often in songs) 7.5/10

Aero

Reaction score
A quiet, torch song about a relationship gone bad. 7.3/10

If you take the lyrics of the last song, this Lee Hazlewood number might be the next phase in this relationship.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online