Rate the song on the different music genre

Aero

Reaction score
Disposable pop song with annoying club beat. 3/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Song was acceptable, but to be honest I was more interested in her lithe figure...! 6/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Lovely piece of music, I think this composer was greatly influenced by Dimiti Shostakovich on this particular music.
7/10

I think one can hear some similar direction as contained in the 'Snowstorm' on this particular piece from Dimitri

Aero

Reaction score
Ah....I've heard that one before. I know it's been used in movies before but I can't remember which one/s. A lovely tune. 8/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Ah....I've heard that one before. I know it's been used in movies before but I can't remember which one/s. A lovely tune. 8/10

It was in 'Eyes Wide Shut' Stanley Kubrik's last film. It was from that film I heard that music for the first time and discovered that Dimitri Shostakovich has also had a lighter side of composed music apart from his known Symphonies reflecting the hard Soviet period.

Romulus

Reaction score
As to Blackfield song a nice theraputic song about love, wife and kids, however I could not help comparing it to Squeeze's 'Up The Junction' song, and in that respect it lacked blood, sweat,humour, smell and tears and basically life what I got from the latter English song. 6.5/10

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online