Rate the song on the different music genre

Aero

Reaction score
What a time to be alive and to dance the Mambo with the gorgeous Sophia Loren. Very catchy song and done quite well by Ms. Midler. 8/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Wow this was a kaleidescope of a song. I love the live feel to this recording (unless it was recorded live!) and presentation as to tone and timbre of the instruments. I felt I was on a big dipper in a funfare. A lot went into this and just for that 7/10

Aero

Reaction score
Even though I love APP, this is not one of my favorite songs or records by this entity. However, that doesn't mean I don't like it; quite the opposite. But I never looked over the lyrics until now. What I realized is that Parsons pulled certain passages from the short story and plugged them into this song (I actually just read the short story to confirm this.) It's clever songwriting.

As for the music, I love the interlude (if that's what it's called) at the 1:30 mark where it takes you away from the manic verse and puts you into a pleasant state of mind before throwing you right back into the madness. All in all, I give it an 8.3/10.

Romulus

Reaction score
This brings back memories, at the onset of this music I did miss Barry White's voice however the tune itself still holds up on its own. 6.8/10

Romulus

Reaction score
I am not really into boy bands, it was an average pop song and it sort of reminded me of the Bay City Rollers. 5.5/10

Aero

Reaction score
Some stellar guitar playing from Mr. Healey who left this world too way early. 7.5/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online