Rate the song on the different music genre

Romulus

Reaction score
OK hopefully what I hear is the true live perfomance (hopefully no editing afterwards), on that basis this was a truly professional polished performance.
7/10

This next offering is by Mungo Jerry, there is a part of his lyrics which makes me laugh, I don't think that particular part of lyrics would be 'politically correct' in present times by the dull police.

Aero

Reaction score
This memorable song would actually be the death knoll of the band as it caused a division between Terri Nunn and John Crawford, who was the songwriter of Berlin. He didn't like the fact that they had such massive success with someone else's song and didn't care for the new direction of the band. It's all for the best though as this was a New Wave band which would've predictably died once the 80s ended anyways. 8.5/10

Nora

Reaction score
I don’t like the song at all, it doesn’t t say anything to me, I don’t t like the singer’s voice and I see an excess of unbalanced synthesizers and insubstantial lyrics, it doesn’t seem like a melodious and pleasant song, rather the opposite. The only thing that can be saved is the 10-second piano intro IMO and please respect the opinions different from yours, everyone to his own taste 2,5/10

Last edited:

Nora

Reaction score
Your flippant attitude adds nothing to the thread.
Ok, I will no longer comment anything you post here. Sorry for be Spanish and have a bad level of English, that is the reason of my short comment, so don't call me flippant attitude, don’t judge an attitude according to an opinion about a song, and of course that I add things to the thread, songs.

Last edited:

Aero

Reaction score
Ok, I will no longer comment anything you post here. Sorry for be Spanish and have a bad level of English, that is the reason of my short comment, so don't call me flippant attitude, don’t judge an attitude according to an opinion about a song, and of course that I add things to the thread, songs.

I read your edited comment and your English sounds fine to me (and the comment is much more interesting.) Frankly I don't care if you don't like the song or not, as long as you say why. There's been a few people who come on here and ruin things with those kind of 3 word posts. I've tried to be encouraging before to others regarding this and it did no good.

At any rate, I'll keep it in mind that English is not your 1st language.

Nora

Reaction score
I read your edited comment and your English sounds fine to me (and the comment is much more interesting.) Frankly I don't care if you don't like the song or not, as long as you say why. There's been a few people who come on here and ruin things with those kind of 3 word posts. I've tried to be encouraging before to others regarding this and it did no good.

At any rate, I'll keep it in mind that English is not your 1st language.

Now I can understand you better, I would also like that the person who has to value the song that I post, give a reason why he/she doesn’t like it, to know different opinions and points of view. Sometimes, I don’t post in these type of topics because my English is bad and I cannot express everything I think about the song.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
As for the Hydra's song --- > I didn't know this spanish duo, and that's why I like this forum... I can learn!
I like this sweet ballad and these women have some ABBA vibe about them. Nice hearing experience. 7/10

for the next song... I'll continue with romanticism...

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online