Rate the song on the different music genre

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Just a bit, Sergyeij? :D
This makes you a gallant and kind man! :D

As for your song...
well, I like this song very much, funny and well sung.
You know, even if I'm not a Christina's fan, I have to say that I like many songs from the album "Back to Basic"... and I think I will surely buy it someday. 8/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Giuseppe, you don't have to complicate the writing of my name - it's just Sergey, but in your variant it looks like Croatian or Serb name. :cheers2
Just a bit, Sergyeij? :D
This makes you a gallant and kind man! :D
What to do, I like an obscene girls and I always polite and respectful to them. :grinthumb

"Uh, La La La": Soft and melodious pop-song, I've exactly heard it on a radio in 90's. 7/10.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Oh, I really love such sorrowful instrumentals like this. It sounds exalted and touching. 9/10.

Aero

Reaction score
I picture a lonely man wandering through the New York City streets, peeking into bars and looking for the girl he's madly in love with. Lovely jazz tune. 7.5/10

Kickstart

Reaction score
I feel like this doesn't exactly belong in the different genre thread on a rock forum :huh: Anyways it liked it. Easy, mellow tune, nice vocals nothing to complain about really
8/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
well, why not? Wasn't its genre different from rock? I guess this thread is for that kind (and any other kind) of songs too... or am I wrong?

anyway, your song is a really good jazzy piano song... 8/10

Last edited:

Kickstart

Reaction score
I would've just summerized everything thats not clearly a different genre like Pop or Techno under the broad term Rock. Doesn't really matter in the end I guess.

What can I say, The Clash are my all time favourite band and Joe Strummer's vocals are just a league of their own. It might not have much to do with conventional Punk after their debut but that just proves their versatility imo.
9/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Very dark and gloomy, but nonetheless, you could dance with it. Pretty unusual. 7/10.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TGIElvis7

Members online