Rate the song on the different music genre

Aero

Reaction score
I liked the vocals and the muted, screaming guitar in the background. Just a nice, chill song. 7.3/10

Aero

Reaction score
Really nice jazz number from the Blue Note label. Apparently, this is a cover to a Sting song where he actually plays the guitar. Anyhow, it transposes quite well over to the trumpet as it conjures up a bright lights, big city vibe that is much different than the original which has a more intimate feel to it. 8/10

Romulus

Reaction score
I would imagine if you want to test a hifi system talents this would be a the track, and more importantly a lovely song 8/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
beatuful song. It's a gentle melody, with good music. Plus, the singer's voice is really warm and gentle too. I like it! 7,5/10

TheWhalerfan

Lovus My Avatarus
Reaction score
It was ok, and honestly reminds me of music I enjoy when while playing DOOM or something. Playing was good, just wish it had a little more bite, or an edge..it was just a bit too buttery soft, needed to sound a bit more like Ghost. 6.5/10

My pick is a cover, they have done this song a ton and with better filming, but this is literally the only clip of it isloated. Crank up the treble, people, it's surf time!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online