Rate The Song On The Different Language

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
Βασιλης Παπακωνσταντινου Σφεντονα
(Vasilis Papakonstantinou)

Wow. Haunting, dreamy. Makes me think of something Kate Bush could have done. 7/10

and now... Raffaella Carrà XD
Though unavailable for viewing on Youtube here in the United States, I managed to find it somewhere else:

Raffaella Carra - Rosso

Very good. Catchy, dancy, pop. Possibly an influence of of Lady Gaga, perhaps? 8/10

Jenni Vartiainen - En haluu kuolla tänä yönä (Finland)

Last edited:

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
First of all, I want to say that I'm glad Raffaella Carrà has been appreciated! ^_^ :) ;-)
-------
This said, now...
great song! I've really enjoyed it! Each of its parts are perfectly mixed together! 7/10

Now... let's go to France...

Romulus

Reaction score
When the French female vocalist started sing in her low voice, she captivated me in the song (even when I did not understand her French words) nice continental song with promise, but when she entered her high voice all mystery, magic and promise of the song simply vanished. This was really a song of two halves 5/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Marvellous instrumental! I was about to start dancing along! ^_^ 8/10
(but it is not in any language... this topic is for languages... But I think it's ok too, 'cause it is so tipically greek, that it is like if it was spoken languange) ;-) :p

now, next song is in neapolitan, the language of my city... this is sung by two behemoth of old italian song (Roberto Murolo and Mia Martini).
The title "Cu 'mme" in italian is "Con me" and it means "With me"

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online