Rate The Song On The Different Language

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh, Lhasa de Sela! She was really talented! This is another great song of hers. 8,5/10

next song's in (I suppose) russian

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Overall, not my cup of tea, but it was interesting, atmospheric. A kind of modern-electronic-folk; vocal style - stylization of Russian folk singing. 7/10.

Next one is in French

;)

Romulus

Reaction score
Ah Emmanuelle a definite blast from the past, a very sensual French song which sort of lent it's licence for the film itself...9/10

Next one is in Polish

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Pretty gloomy song, I like it's melody. 7/10.

Next one is a freak-rock in Russian. Band: Nogu Svelo, the song "Lilliputian love".

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
musically pleasant, but vocally I didn't particularly enjoy it... 6/10

well... for the next song I will go to Germany, but I will remain in "freaklandia". It's time for Es ist Zeit für "Dicke Titten"... ^___^'

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Ha-ha, "Big T-i-t-s" by Rammstein. :grinthumb These guys always had the sense of humor. 8.5/10.

Next song in Basque:

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
not only it's sung in one of the most ancient and peculiar languages of the world, it's also musically very good! the only thing I don't enjoy is his voice... with such powerful instrumentals, I would have preferred stronger vocals... but it is still a very good song. 8/10

Edit: ops! I forgot to write it's in italian. "La fine" means "The End".

Last edited:

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Vocally it wasn't very imressive to me, but instrumental is great. Main guitar riff could be written by Joe Perry in 70's, I think.
P.S. At the part from 1:56 I've heard "...we don't need no education...". :grinthumb 8/10.

Next one is in Finnish

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
yeah, you're not the only one who noticed that... the fact is both that they like to insert this kind of tributes in their songs and, secondly, you know, I like to say that the notes are 7 and the songs are millions. :p

as for your song, wow! Finnish are always so...overwhelming with energy! It's a great song. Powerful music and good melody: a perfect match. 8,5/10

next song is in italian... the title means "The possible world", the band name's Insidia (it means "peril/danger/trap")

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online