Rate The Song On The Different Language

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I have a White Lion CD I got years ago. This song was interesting A. I don't understand what he's saying since the sub titles are Danish B. The american T.V reels had me trying to figure out the connection. 8/10
Rosy Arango ~ La Bruja.. Long intro but she sings eventually.

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
A wonderful song in the Spanish style and the singer has a wonderful voice. 8.5/10.

Next: a song is in Russian, it's about gladiators and their riot against the Roman emperor. It's called "The Colosseum".

Last edited:

Frands

Reaction score
The song The Colosseum by the band Aria sounds good to me and I have to listen to some more by the band. I'll give the song 8/10

The next is in Danish: Malurt- Mød mig i mørket(Meet me in the Darkness)1982

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Heartland rock from Denmark. Sounds completely in the style of Bruce Springsteen or John Mellencamp. Really nice, positive song. 8.5/10.

The next one: Russian metal project "Will and Mind", the song about Michel Nostradamus, it's called "You're a Star".

Mr Mojo Risin

Cactus Brew Drinker
Reaction score
Sounds ominous and really loud! Reminds me slightly of Slayer... impressive. 8.5/10

Finnish song

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Musically, it was very good, with that catchy chorus, but I wasn't really impressed by a recitative in verses. 6/10.

Next one is in Russian. A hard industrial-rock song by DDT, called "Hey You, Who You Are !?".
It's against the Putin's regime. In this song he's metaphorically called "a new führer, the prophet with goat's head". Taken from their 2011 album.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online