Rate The Song Above You Part III

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
well, when I listen to songs like this one, I always ask myself if the singer's vocal folds will be okay in the long time. I mean is it safe this kind of singing? Anyway, vocals have been better than I thought, when I've read "something dark". XD
But still, it's not my favourite singing... and the music... well... good, but a bit repetitive. So, forgive me Sergey, but it's a 4,5/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Well that was different from the norm, it was nearly like listening to a classical piece of music. I got the impression the band tried their best to play the same melody in different guises (Beethoven was a master at this style of writing) but if the melody is limited one can only do so far.. 5.5/10

Here is a cover of The Godfather Song played in slightly rocky style.

Kickstart

Reaction score
I find it hard to put a number on songs that are basically just a long guitar solo, I think they really have to be amazing to justify a high score.
It's a cool idea but does not awe me. I'd say 6/10

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Chaotic garage punk that even drifts into almost psychedelic territory all within a tight rhythmic frame work. Like it.

Abraxas

Reaction score
It's okay and this is coming from a Rush fan. Could've turned it into a rocker. 5/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Not sure if this is a rock or more of a pop/ballad (different thread?) but I enjoyed hearing the Beatles in their simplistic but very effective mucisianship 7/10

This is a song which I was so happy to find (atlast!) on youtube..

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online