Rate The Song Above You Part III

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
very pleasant and well-made rock song, with good riffs... Vocals didn't catch me, though. But it's still a good song. 7,5/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
good riffs and nice bass are the pros of this songs... the cons are the melody and the vocals... Average, not bad, not fantastic 5,5/10

Romulus

Reaction score
Great song and I love the sound they produce 8/10

Maybe this should not be in this thread as it is a cover track but when I saw and heard it I had to share it with you guys....

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
I'm very impressed, Sergey, you really have a deep knowledge of rock music. Almost everytime I post a band, you know it and a great part of its discography too. You surely listen to tons of music! Compliments, my friend! :grinthumb
As for the song you posted: good song, great singing, pleasant instrumentals 8/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I'm very impressed, Sergey, you really have a deep knowledge of rock music. Almost everytime I post a band, you know it and a great part of its discography too. You surely listen to tons of music! Compliments, my friend! :grinthumb
Thank you, Giuseppe! :cheers2 Yeah, I've listened a lot of music, I became a meloman already in my mom's womb - she was a fan of The Beatles, The Stones and Deep Purple. :D

"20 000 ft." - classic song by Saxon. Fast and hard, really cool. 9/10.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online