Rate The Song Above You Part III

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Kinda schlocky 80's metal. That's part of its appeal now. I like parts but not the whole song. Sounds like euro power-metal actually.

6/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
nice song. I like the guitar riffs, but they become a little too repetitive in the end...
I would have cut the song... 3 minutes and a bit were enough, in my opinion. 6,5/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
wow, music here is just wow... I could endlessly listen to the instrumental part of this song...
and I would have chosen to make it just an instrumental, if it were for me to choose... because it's really epic.
vocals are ok... but I do think music is so beautiful that a human voice wasn't needed. 8,5/10
I will definetly listen to something more by this band (which - unfortunately - I didn't know)

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I will definetly listen to something more by this band (which - unfortunately - I didn't know)
Giuseppe, first you cant try "What Love Can Be", "Get It On", "Living Out Of Touch", "Who Do You Love", "Highway 6", "Ain't Crying For The Moon", "You'll Never Know", "Do I Belong". They wrote many cool songs. -))

About "Valhalla":
Wow, it's classic! Viking-metal by Bathory it's a period. Powerful, epic, formidable composition (and whole album either). 10/10.

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Giuseppe, first you cant try "What Love Can Be", "Get It On", "Living Out Of Touch", "Who Do You Love", "Highway 6", "Ain't Crying For The Moon", "You'll Never Know", "Do I Belong". They wrote many cool songs. -))

Thanks for the advice, Sergey! I took my time to listen to these songs, and I really appreciated them! In particular, "What love can be" and "Ain't crying for the moon"... it's really good band!

As for the song by Femme Fatale, I think it has a really nice instrumental part and the melody is nice too... but it also has nothing particularly outstanding... and, as for the lyrics, what can I add? I hope she didn't wait for the big one in vain! :p 6,5/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online

No members online now.