Rate The Song Above You Part III

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Very cool indeed. Pretty spot on description - Euro-Dudek. Been reading about Man but haven't given them an in depth listen. This is gonna inspire me to check them and Mr. Leonard out.

9/10

FIVE HORSE JOHNSON - SOUL DIGGER

Last edited:

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Fond memories of this album. Probably the last great Scorpions album IMO. Not my favorite song from Savage Amusement but a solid piece of commercial metal.

8/10

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I love Wishbone Ash (and ''Argus'' LP for sure). Along with UFO, Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy and Rainbow they were on of the must Iron Maiden's influences. Very melodious song, great. 9/10.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Possibly the most underrated guitar tandem in rock history. They weave a web of melody like no others. One of my favorites.

9/10

This is slightly different from the actual studio version. Don't know if this was recorded live in the studio or what but it's what a music video should be. Just the band shown jamming!

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Sorry my review was for Wishbone Ash but I'll chime in on Uriah Heep.

Love the early Uriah Heep. Mick box is one of the greatest power chord players. They are the missing fourth of the so called trinity of 70's hard rock along with Zeppelin, Sabbath & Purple.

Last edited:

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Possibly the most underrated guitar tandem in rock history. They weave a web of melody like no others. One of my favorites.

9/10

This is slightly different from the actual studio version. Don't know if this was recorded live in the studio or what but it's what a music video should be. Just the band shown jamming!

I love Pete's story of when he was pissed and( thought his band were washed up) in a Soho shop doorway...two of the Pistols came along and got chatting..Pete was astonished that the punkers loved The Who...he went on the beer with them and got writing the next day when sober..a band and solo album followed!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online