Rate The Song Above You Part III

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
One of the first albums I bought with my own money. This is a blend of 70's hard rock with 60's pop vocals. I like it. Although there's much more BOC I prefer.

7/10

Last edited:

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
oh... this song really speaks to me. It makes think of several things that are happening in this period.. So, wonderful lyrics, wonderful music... Joey at his best! It's Europe, what else can I add? 8/10

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Cool song but really weak production. Especially the drums. Everything sounds thin. Makes you appreciate Bonham from the same era. This song should sound heavier. I bet live, it kicked ass.

7/10

Romulus

Reaction score
The longer I listened the better it got, love the vocals, the production/recording was spot on as was the execution of the song 8.5/10

This next one is a bit of a blast from the past

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Hmmm... Don't really know what to make of this. Early 70's Hungarian prog/folk/rock. It almost sounds like a retro Blackmore's Night albeit without Blackmore's acoustic flare. A little to euro-influenced for me (I like more blues based rock). But given the fact it's Hungarian rock makes it interesting and kinda cool.

7/10

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online