Rate The Song Above You Part III

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
I've heard about this band, but never listened to their songs. What to say - it was glaring omission from my side. It was just stunning. Cosmic, powerful and very catchy prog-metal. I just have to get acquainted with the work of these guys in details. It's totally necessary. 10/10. Molte grazie, Giuseppe! :cheers2

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Neil Schon is such a great guitar player. I remember this era where he bounced around a lot between Journey, Bad English and this band. Quality mainstream metal from a good band.
8 / 10.

NEBULA - The Way To Venus

Last edited:

Darth Pazuzu

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno... It's alright, I guess. I always did rather like Jason Newsted as a bass player, and this does kind of remind me of his former band. (He was also impressive in Voivod in the early 2000's, as well.) Pummeling and heavy, but somehow it doesn't really do it for me... 6/10

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
It's a good progressive track, and it reminds of times when I listened to lots of similar songs. I like the second part of this song, which is GREAT. But I don't like its first part, which is not as good as what follows. though. However, the vote cannot be less than 8/10 here.

now, since I'm in the Tool phase, I continue with them...

Hydrazoic Acid

Skeptic
Reaction score
Another great song by Tool (I've already started to listen to their discography). Really cool riffs and bass parts. 8.5/10.

Last edited:

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
wow this is a very good song, musically... very powerful... but - unfortunately - I don't think the vocal part is as strong as the instrumental one. so, 6,5/10

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online