Rammstein (Official Thread)

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score
Re: Rammstein!!

I was quite the Rammstein fan back when I was first really getting into Metal back in middle/high school. They were amongst Coal Chamber, Rob Zombie and Slipknot.

My favorite song from these guys was "Buch Dich", which FD posted -- that is: 'till I translated it. If you don't enjoy dry heaving, I wouldn't reccommend it.

Reaction score

I was quite the Rammstein fan back when I was first really getting into Metal back in middle/high school. They were amongst Coal Chamber, Rob Zombie and Slipknot.

My favorite song from these guys was "Buch Dich", which FD posted -- that is: 'till I translated it. If you don't enjoy dry heaving, I wouldn't reccommend it.

lol, all it means is "bend down" what's the problem?

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score

Oh, i know theres worse. The thing that astounded me was the fact that they ended up in pretty heavy rotation (and the mainstream) for a while due to Engel. And no, I really don't look too intensely for particularly disgusting themes. I think aside from this, the most lyrically gag-inducing song I know is probably "Virally Yours" by TBDM.

Reaction score

Yeah, that is a bit odd, considering what that song is about. Man, if you read some cannibal corpse lyrics you'd probably be sick for the rest of your days :heheh:

Cutthroat1117

Reaction score

Im familiar with CC. Id call them talented, but the talent is moot because IMO they sound terrible. I had a couple of their albums... Bloodthirst and one other, but dont remember the name of it. As far as sexually questionable id say Mindless Self Indulgence is probably king of that realm nowadays: at least in performances Ive seen.

MusicMistress

Reaction score

Rammstein+-+Herzeleid.jpg

Ashes to Ashes

Spawning Time

I think it is actually cool how they incorporate techno beats into their music. Since I dont speak German, I have a feeling the last song I posted is humorous, just judging by the mood and tempo of the song.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score

Rammstein is great. IMHO their best album was Reisse, Reisse.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online

No members online now.