Rammstein (Official Thread)

mjolinor

Reaction score
Re: Rammstein!!

Great to see some rammstein fans here, it was one of the fist non christian bands i was introduced to. :)

Here's a track I like:

Sonne

Last edited:

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Rammstein Thread!!!!

I LOVE Rammstein!!! Been a fan of theirs since I first heard their two tracks, Herete Mich and Rammstein on the Lost Highway soundtrack. I picked up Seinsucht after falling in love with the song Du Hast and the rest is history. I think my favorite album has to be Herzeleid. Such a fantastic album! Here are a few of their songs that I absolutely adore!

... and the list goes on and on!

I almost got to see them live 10 years ago. A friend of mine won a pair of tickets off the radio and asked me if I wanted to go. By the time we got their, we were told by the staff that the show had been canceled due to "technical difficulties." I was so bummed. :uh:

I certainly hope that they come back to the US again.

opera races

Reaction score
I have a ticket to go see Rammstein ... soon ...

I’ve had the Sehnsucht CD almost forever – since they were some kind of flavor of the week on MTV years ago. I really like it and play it every so often. I have no problem that it’s all in German. Don’t understand any of it just no problem! Makes it all the more interesting. I haven’t really kept up with Rammstein though. So I’ve heard they’re a very entertaining band to see live? I’m going into this with not much information (one very interesting interview I read in Classic Rock Magazine years ago) and no expectations! Should be fun :D

I noticed the singer Till Lindemann sang on a track, Helden, on Apocalyptica’s Worlds Collide. I didn’t know until I looked up an English translation of the lyrics that it’s actually the David Bowie tune, Heroes! My bad ... Actually I think that’s rather ... awesome!

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I think 'Sehnsucht' has become the first album of the 90s I really, really like! In general I was pleased with the music, probably due to the drummer, who pretty much plays classic metal drum beats. First I heard Du Hast I had to check this band more (knew Amerika before, which I think was the very first metal song I liked). Buck Dich would be my second choice off this album right after Du Hast (I still can't work out if that's Hammond organ on this track!).

Kickstart

Reaction score
There is nothing quite as funny as being a native german speaker, in an english forum, in a tread about a german band, seing every second title misspelt ^^ since they were the big german metal band in my childhood I do know a couple of songs by them. I am not their biggest fan but its always satisfying to hear some german vocals on a heavy metalsong :D
Engel
Benzin

(the following music video might be indecent to some people, be warned)

Mann gegen Mann
Ich tu dir weh
Keine Lust (2mins intro :D)
Feuer Frei
Amerika
+ Mein Teil (Classic, might also be disturbing to some people i guess)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Replaced all the videos in this thread. Since there is some intrest and bumpage today :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk

Members online