Radiohead (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Re: Radiohead

I have most of their albums and think they are a top band, I do like OK Computer quite a lot as well as The Bends :)

SchindlerHaughton

Reaction score

I've listened to OK Computer, Pablo Honey, and most recently, The Bends in their entirety. I've also listened to bits of all of their other albums. It's a close call between OK Computer and The Bends for the best, IMO.

Syd

Reaction score

Their first album (Pablo Honey) is really underrated. I find it a great album, but people everywhere seem to hate it. Radiohead fans over here hate that album and hate the song 'Creep' which I think is brilliant.

The album OK Computer is also really good. I like Karma Police, Paranoid Android and No Surprises the best. Those are just some terrific songs.

Fisha

Reaction score

I'm with you, I don't think pablo honey is their best work but some of the songs, namely 'You' 'Thinking About You' and 'Anyone Can Play Guitar' are great songs by any standard

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Radiohead fans over here hate that album and hate the song 'Creep' which I think is brilliant.

Really? I find that really surprising! That a fan could dislike never mind hate Creep. I love Creep, in fact it's probably up there with my top favourite Radiohead songs.

My favourite album is The Bends, I think it's absolutely brilliant and I would list it high in my all time favourite albums by any artist.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

The only RH album I found lacking was and still is "Hail To The Thief"...I simply couldn't get into that one like the others.

Syd that is surprising here The Bends is always rated in the top 3 RH albums, of course unlike my dear friend Tray I could wax poetic about OK Computer for quite some time, it is my favorite.:bow:

CREAM'd

Reaction score

bummer bro. i think in rainbows is one of their best, along with Amnesiac. i think OK computer is pretty overrated and the Bends is miles better, but that's just me

Since writing this i have really got into Radiohead,i couldn't have been more wrong about In Rainbows,great album.I like all the albums,i kinda' feel that you have to be in different types of mood/frame of mind for some of the albums.The I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings was a treat as well.

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

The only RH album I found lacking was and still is "Hail To The Thief"...I simply couldn't get into that one like the others.

Syd that is surprising here The Bends is always rated in the top 3 RH albums, of course unlike my dear friend Tray I could wax poetic about OK Computer for quite some time, it is my favorite.:bow:

I'm the same LG - Hail to The Thief was such a disappointment for me. Oh and I do love OK Computer, just not quite as much as The Bends :)

Since writing this i have really got into Radiohead,i couldn't have been more wrong about In Rainbows,great album.I like all the albums,i kinda' feel that you have to be in different types of mood/frame of mind for some of the albums.The I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings was a treat as well.

You know that is a good point about being in the right kind of mood for some of their albums - I personally find that very much the case with their later ones. I have the I Might Be Wrong Live Recordings but I've not listened to it in absolute yonks - must rectify that :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Staff online

Members online