That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited

QUEEN RE-ISSUING FINAL FIVE ALBUMS AS A BOX SET
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

Some classic Queen songs were on the band’s final five albums and now, those records will be released as an exclusive box set on Amazon.com as part of the group’s 40th anniversary celebration. The Works, A Kind of Magic, The Miracle, Innuendo andMade In Heaven boast tunes like “Radio Gaga,” “I Want to Break Free,” “One Vision,” “A Kind of Magic” and more. They were released between 1984 and 1995 and the box set including all of them, remastered, will be out on November 1st. Learn more atQueenOnline.com.

final_albums_reissue_small.jpg

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I know that most of America kind of gave up on Queen after "The Game". I might have too, except I had a friend in high school and college who was a dyed in the wool Queen freak. He pretty much forced me to listen to every new Queen album that came out. I'm glad he did that, for two reasons. One is that every album had some killer tracks on them. The other reason is more personal. Shortly after college my friend was killed in a car crash. He was the first friend that I ever lost and it was tough to handle. To this day, whenever I listen to Queen I think of Eric and all the great times we had. I will buy this box for sure.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
yeah... hmm.. I don't have a lot of desire to see/hear these. There's a few select songs from their last 5 that I like, but overall, the last Queen release that I really got into was (surprisingly enough) the Flash Gordon soundtrack.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I know that most of America kind of gave up on Queen after "The Game". I might have too, except I had a friend in high school and college who was a dyed in the wool Queen freak. He pretty much forced me to listen to every new Queen album that came out. I'm glad he did that, for two reasons. One is that every album had some killer tracks on them. The other reason is more personal. Shortly after college my friend was killed in a car crash. He was the first friend that I ever lost and it was tough to handle. To this day, whenever I listen to Queen I think of Eric and all the great times we had. I will buy this box for sure.

Aww that's really a great story. :flirt

yeah... hmm.. I don't have a lot of desire to see/hear these. There's a few select songs from their last 5 that I like, but overall, the last Queen release that I really got into was (surprisingly enough) the Flash Gordon soundtrack.

Well then I'd say you're missing out, Lynch. At the very least you should give "Innuendo" a chance.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Innuendo was ok. I think it very well may have been the last "album" I bought as a cassette. I remember it being decent, but I haven't listened to it for years and I don't remember it really ever impressing me much.

My last real favorite Queen track was on the previous album... I Want It All. This song will always be in my top 10 favorite Queen tunes. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Staff online

Members online