Profile Fonts

F

FoxyPage

Is there any way we can add a feature that makes the font bigger or even allows it to be bolded?

I'm just wondering because it can sometimes be hard to read the profile, depending on the background. I found some wallpapers that I really like and it's not impossible to read the text but it can be a strain (for me, anyways) if a few of the letters happen to hit a part of the wallpaper that has a light colour/darker colour (depending on what shade of text you have). It took forever to find a good wallpaper that I can use (and I wanted to use other ones but couldn't read the text) so I thought maybe if a bolded font feature or font size can be added, it could help a lot of people pick a wallpaper they like instead of not being able to use it because they can't read it.

I used the biggest font I could that is already in the system and it made it a bit better but bolding it would have made it just about perfect.

Oblivion

Reaction score
I don't think there is a way to make the text bold... :) Maybe Magic has an idea ?!

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have added another font size to the drop down menu in profile customizations.

I am sad to report, there are no settings for "bold".

What may help, though, is trying the different fonts available. Some of those fonts are bolder than others.

I can add different fonts........so if you give me the NAME of a bold font, I can add that. :)

F

FoxyPage

Cool, thanks! Bold would have maybe helped but I'll try to the new font. I just don't want to kill anyone's eyes, lol.

If I can somehoe find a bold font somewhere, I'll let you know. Thank you!!

Oblivion

Reaction score
Arial Black is bolded arial.
Or Gill sans ultra bold, Impact, Rockwell and Rockwell (extra) bold if you can't find arial black :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online