Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Finally some Martina McBride on vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martina McBride – Greatest Hits: The RCA Years

Martina1.jpg

Martina McBride – White Christmas

Martina2.jpg

^^ Stoked to finally get some Martina McBride releases on vinyl and the Christmas album is perfect, but I'm not a huge fan of greatest hits albums, None the less, for now, it's better than nothing, but I do hope her studio albums will follow on vinyl soon!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Some much anticipated stuff today:

Blackberry Smoke – Stoned (RSD release, limited to 2500 copies, on red vinyl with black smoke

BBS.jpg

Samantha Fish ‎– Faster (Limited Edition Opaque White LP w/ signed & numbered 11" x 11" Collectors Album Art Print ) & "Sledgehammer + Maybe The Way Down" 7" Vinyl

Sam.jpg

^^ Finally! This was shipped back in October, but was stuck in customs for over a month!

Pistol Annies ‎– Hell Of A Holiday

Annies.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
This beauty arrived yesterday:

The Muppet Christmas Carol Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ("Ghost Of Christmas Past - Ghostly Blue Vinyl" - variant.)

Muppet1.jpg

Muppet2.jpg

^^ First of all, I think that is hands down the nicest album artwork of any 2021 release - it's absolutely stunning, with so many details. I was lucky to pick up the Ghost Of Christmas Past - Ghostly Blue variant before they sold out and the price skyrocketed on eBay. Yup, the record is still sealed. Might leave it like that until next Christmas.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Johnny Cash – At The Carousel Ballroom - April 24, 1968 (Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set featuring: psychedelic colored vinyl, retro re-print Johnny Cash Comic Book, original concert poster and more)

cash.jpg

Nancy Sinatra – Start Walkin' 1965-1976 (Indie Retail Exclusive Yellow/Orange Merge vinyl + 24-page booklet)

nancy.jpg

70sProgFan

Reaction score
Vinyl...

trace-1974-jpg.211683
PARLOUR Stranger.jpg STEELY Reelin.jpg

And on CD...

CIVIL WAR OST.jpg

70sProgFan

Reaction score
This beauty arrived yesterday:

The Muppet Christmas Carol Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ("Ghost Of Christmas Past - Ghostly Blue Vinyl" - variant.)

View attachment 210221

View attachment 210222

^^ First of all, I think that is hands down the nicest album artwork of any 2021 release - it's absolutely stunning, with so many details. I was lucky to pick up the Ghost Of Christmas Past - Ghostly Blue variant before they sold out and the price skyrocketed on eBay. Yup, the record is still sealed. Might leave it like that until next Christmas.
Like this but, musically, I always consider it a poor second to this beauty...

Album.mti.jpg

Hans Zimmer's influence makes it a winner for me!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Mike And The Moonpies – One To Grow On (Limited edition of 250 on "Shop Rag Red" vinyl.. Hand numbered on the albums cover and signed by the full band inside the gatefold)

MM.jpg

^^ I believe I preordered this back in July last year. At first they postponed the vinyl release. Then silence for months and no replies to e-mail inquiries. Then in late January, this year, I finally got a message with shipping details. 1 month later, I finally got it. :woho:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online