Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Rob1

<*(((>< I caught this big Old Catfish.....
Reaction score
I bought GnR Appetite for Destruction @ Walmart the other day from the bargain bin.

I was pumped. 5$

Stuck it in the CD player...locked up won't play or eject.

Reckon I'll go technology with bluetooth or something.

Damn it all to Hell.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Great delivery this morning:

Billy F Gibbons ‎– Hardware

Billy.jpg

Willie Nelson & Family ‎– Honeysuckle Rose (Music From The Original Soundtrack) (Limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on “Rose-coloured vinyl)

Willie.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
And some Record Store Day leftovers I was lucky to pick up from my dealer in Germany:

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Angel Dream (Record Store Day 2021 exclusive release (June 12 drops). Limited to 12000 copies)

Tom.jpg

Elton John – Regimental Sgt. Zippo (Record Store Day 2021 "RSD First" release, part of the June 12th drops. Limited to 7,000 copies.)

Elton.jpg

Sigh – Heir To Despair (Record Store Day, reissue in Embossed sleeve)

Sigh.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Had these two delivered today:

Willie Nelson - Spirit

Spirit.jpg

^^ Seriously excited to finally own this record on vinyl. They did release the album on vinyl on Record Store Day in 2017, but I had no luck finding a copy. I did see a copy on eBay selling for 4 times the price a while back, but decided to wait and see if the album was going to be reissued on vinyl. Well, it finally did. Sometimes it's worth holding on. On top of that, I've heard from several people that this pressing sounds way better than the 2017 one. Double win!

Willie Nelson ‎– Ride Me Back Home

WN.jpg

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
John Prine – Live At The Other End Dec. 1975 (4 lp box-set - Limited to 8500)

Prine.jpg

^^ A bunch of RSD 2021 drop 2 releases (and even some from drop 1) turned up at my local dealer today and the box set was among them. I've actually been close to ordering it from my dealer in Germany, who has had it for about a week, but I'm glad I didn't, as I paid about €25 less at my local dealer, because he always gives me a better price and a 15% discount on top.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online