Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
More stuff that turned up today:

Tyler Childers ‎– Long Violent History

Tyler.jpg

Tyler Childers – Live On Red Barn Radio I & II

Tyler_live.jpg

Tyler Childers ‎– Purgatory

TylerPurg.jpg

^^ I've had the last two on CD since around their respective release dates, but decided to finally pick them up on vinyl along with the brand new one.

Kevin Costner and Modern West - Tales From Yellowstone

Yellow.jpg

Dolly Parton - A Holly Dolly Christmas (Limited edition white vinyl + magnet)

Dolly.jpg

^^ First COVID postponed the record and then it took AGES to finally be delivered. Just in time for next Christmas, I guess. :oyea:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Today's FedEx drop-off:

The Newton Brothers – The Haunting of Bly Manor (Brown And Blue Swirl 'Lady In The Lake', 180 Gram w. 12"x12" insert)

Haunting.jpg

Ennio Morricone – Exorcist II: The Heretic (Limited edition reissue on green vinyl)

Exorcist2.jpg

^^ I've been wanting a copy of this underrated soundtrack for years. So happy they've finally reissued it on vinyl

Khatia Buniatishvili ‎– Kaleidoscope

Khatia.jpg

^^ I've said it before: I'm very happy that they are finally releasing Khatia's older records on vinyl.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
FedEx drop-off this afternoon. Super excited to finally have it in my hands!

The Black Crowes – Shake Your Money Maker (30th Anniversary Super Deluxe box set*)

unnamed.jpg

*The Super Deluxe box set features the original studio album remastered by George Drakoulias, 3 previously unheard studio recordings, 2 unreleased demos from Mr. Crowe’s Garden, a 14 track full unreleased concert from Atlanta, GA, in 1990, reproductions of an early Mr. Crowe’s Garden show flyer, set list, tour laminate, patch, and a 20 page book with unseen photos from the band’s personal archives and liner notes by David Fricke.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online