Post your latest CD/DVD/Vinyl/Cassette purchases here!

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
It’s a little strange to see an album from someone like Miranda Lambert in the music section, with a price of $6 on a new cd and yet $26 on a new vinyl pressing. The same album.
Def Leppard’s Pyromania was $5 for a new cd and all these other, arguably classic vinyl repressing albums for $20-$26.
I don’t know what to think.

70sProgFan

Reaction score
It’s a little strange to see an album from someone like Miranda Lambert in the music section, with a price of $6 on a new cd and yet $26 on a new vinyl pressing. The same album.
Def Leppard’s Pyromania was $5 for a new cd and all these other, arguably classic vinyl repressing albums for $20-$26.
I don’t know what to think.
That's vinyl for you - crazy prices!
But - the sound is infinitely better (crackle and clicks aside!)

BeatleMatt

Reaction score
I also found a pair of Tribit XSound Go Bluetooth speakers that were discounted 50%. So it was basically two speakers for $32. These speakers will pair for true stereo. Left channel; right channel.
They are very impressive for this price. I charge em up last night and I’ve been blasting them for hours today. I even dug out my old iPod Touch to connect with it just for fun.

dr wu

Dr Prog
Reaction score
On original vinyl..just picked up these...

'American Garage'-Pat Metheny
'Best of THe Strawbs'- Strawbs
'Stephen Stills Live' 1975- Stephen Stills
'No Other' - Gene Clark

Mannie

Reaction score
I've been listening to a lot of Metal lately. I thought why not listen to some Neo-Soul music:

Mpho1.jpg

Mpho2.jpg

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online