Post Your Favorite Classic Rock Station

CallMeMustang

Reaction score
104.5 out of Indiana Could have possibley gotten that wrong but..i dont listen to radio that much haha only in the car

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Hey looks as though we reside in the same city then. :grinthumb I grew up listening to K-97, caressed me into the world of classic rock.

Hello Neighbour...:D

I had hopes for the Bear when it arrived, but they simply had too much BS and not enough music.

I tried CISN out of desperation 10 years ago, it was okay but it's been yeas since I listened to any radio.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I don't really have the patience to search out good radio stations. In the car I just listen to our local rock station. They play a lot of the same old crap but will spin a good deep cut now and then.

The thing that really impresses me, although it's not really a radio station, is the corporate tracklist they play at work. 40 hours a week of the same crap should be pretty grating, right? But it's really the most impressive collection I can remember encountering. You get the usual suspects as far as MJ and Adele and what you'd expect to hear. But interwoven in that are all kinds of great deep cuts and one hit wonders that should have been long forgotten, I've been turned out to plenty of great stuff. They keep up on new things too, they played Petty's new cut I Should Have Known It every frickin' night last summer and they also played the new Stones song that came out with the Exile remaster.

I mean they actually play Neil Young's Buffalo Springfield Again and Flags of Freedom. I've never heard those on a rock station, let alone on a corporate playlist.

the_spore

God Emperor
Reaction score
I really don't listen to the radio these days. I have this little thingy that plays the music on my iPod over the car speakers. But back in the days before I had an iPod I listened to this radio station.

WVBZ-FM - THE TRIAD'S 100.3 THE BUZZ

They're not really a "Classic Rock" station because play modern rock songs quite frequently, but when they do play classic rock songs they play "typical" classic rock songs you've heard ten thousand times. You know, songs like "Smoke on the Water", "The Joker", etc.

They have a little "Listen Live" button at the top of their website if you want to hear a snippet of what they're up to. Chances are you'll hear about fifteen minutes worth of advertising because they play commercials more than they actually play music.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online