Post Your Favorite Classic Rock Station

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
C.R.F.

Just kidding, although I spend way more time chatting with people about music etc., in here than listening to any radio station.

We had 3 pretty good stations years ago:

K-97

CBC Radio 2

CJSR (The last of the independents, the DJ's play anything they want to.)

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
95.5 KLOS-FM, home of Breakfast with the Beatles, Sundays from 8 to 11 AM. It's really the only classic rock station left in L.A. I'm old enough to remember the glory days of KLOS, K-West and (the king of them all, y'all) KMET, a little bit of heaven 94.7 KMET twiddle-dee. Memories of the mighty Met. Back then it was called "album rock". It wasn't old enough to be considered "classic". Of course, neither was I.

runningshoes

Great White North
Reaction score
I dont listen to the classic rock station in Toronto. You can almost predict what theyre going to play when they say which band is coming up. I have almost 200 albums on my ipod, so I always have something to listen to in the car.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
kqbanner.jpg

92 - KQRS

Probably of the greatest classic rock station I've ever listened to. Still predicatable though as they all are.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
kisw_color-out.png

99.9 KISW

Plays mostly rock and metal, but plays from classic to modern. My dad loves this station, it's one of the two only good stations nowadays. 107.7 is the other good one, but doesn't play as much classic rock.

Titokinz

Earthbound misfit
Reaction score
C.R.F.

Just kidding, although I spend way more time chatting with people about music etc., in here than listening to any radio station.

We had 3 pretty good stations years ago:

K-97

CBC Radio 2

CJSR (The last of the independents, the DJ's play anything they want to.)

Hey looks as though we reside in the same city then. :grinthumb I grew up listening to K-97, caressed me into the world of classic rock.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online