Popular artist you can't stand

Death on Credit

Reaction score
Although I can't say I enjoy her music, I have to admit that I respect Lady Gaga plenty...She's weird and outspoken. I like that.

As for the thread topic...
Ted Nugent
Motley Crue (well, pretty much all hair metal)
The Smiths
Skrillex
The Eagles
Nickleback

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Should I be glad I have no idea who this Skrillex fellow is? Honestly, I have never heard anything by him but I hear all very BAD things about him.

Kesha is a cheap Lady Gaga ripoff who looks dirrrrty.

LMFAO is pretty much just party music. I don't mind them. They're not brilliant by any means but they're fun and catchy.

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to Skrillex. For me the album they did with Korn was atrocious. Korns part on the album was good but dubstep is the part I cannot tolerate.

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
Kid Rock-He ruined 2 good tunes for me when he did that damm All summer long tune:wank:+I didn't like him to start.

Shania Twain-Don't like her singing,Don't like her attitude when she sings,Don't like her tunes that she sings,I could say something else but I gotta rember that there's ladies on this forum.

Hansen&their damm MMBop teeny bopper crap.

Miley Cyrus-Rich brat thats to big for her britches.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
What if I sent you something that isn't that bad? Or would one click and a couple minutes still be too out of the way? :flirt

I would have to have a couple "pops" first Cosmic, then I'd give Lady Gaga a couple minutes of my time.:D

But I don't hate on her for what she does to stay at the top, like April Wine's song says, "Rock 'n Roll is a Vicious Game".;)

Fever

Reaction score
So many I could list... I'll just rattle off a few of my most disliked and quick/short reasons why:

• Radiohead - pure and utter garbage, most overrated band of the last 20 years
  • Nirvana - pure and utter jibberish. The most average talent with awful lyrics
  • Bob Dylan - one of the worst vocalists in history and I also think a lot of his "beautiful lyrics" are complete jibberish.
  • Neil Young - another awful vocalist and an annoying person
  • David Bowie - aside from a very small handful of tunes, I really don't care for this guy, probably mostly because of the genre.
  • Smashing Pumkins - Another lead vocalist that one of the most annoying voices in history.
  • U2 - had some good tunes in the 80's and 1 good song in the 90's, but Bono's personality and their change in style over the past 30 years has put them among the most annoying bands ever. Guess I shouldn't hold it against the rest of the band, what Bonehead has to spew from his soapbox, but they two are synonymous.
  • The Pixies - their only redeeming grace is that most of their songs aren't more than 2 minutes long. Still a good 110 seconds longer than one should ever have to listen to. Not sure they are even worth y of being on this list, but since they came to mind, I'm mentioning them.

I agree with that list.I would also add R.E.M.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Not that I know of, think he is just one artist who goes by the ridiculous name. lol

Yeah, Skrillex is this dude.

Skrillex.gif

He's kind of like Hulk Hogan of dubstep. He's not really the best at what he does (not that anyone who does dubstep is good at what they do) but he's the most visible in it.

I would have to have a couple "pops" first Cosmic, then I'd give Lady Gaga a couple minutes of my time.:D

But I don't hate on her for what she does to stay at the top, like April Wine's song says, "Rock 'n Roll is a Vicious Game".;)

Well lemme know when you do and are online next. I'll facilitate. ;)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well....she is following in Madonna's footsteps....

What people don't want to admit is that that there are much worse things out there than Lady Gaga. Kesha, LMFAO, and Skrillex for example. Gaga is just the biggest fish in the pond so people so she's the one that gets targeted.

Madonna still has her beat for trashiness, I think.

Although her new commercial to promote her "Fame" perfume is awesome. She is naked with little men crawling on her.

lady-gaga-naked-for-perfume-ad.jpg

Jantine

Reaction score
Although I can't say I enjoy her music, I have to admit that I respect Lady Gaga plenty...She's weird and outspoken. I like that.

As for the thread topic...
Ted Nugent
Motley Crue (well, pretty much all hair metal)
The Smiths
Skrillex
The Eagles
Nickleback

Whats wrong with The Smiths?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk