Popular artist you can't stand

Berserker

Reaction score
Hahaha, no worries, I could see that. It's from the movie "Clerks", my user name is the character in my avatar (Cousin Olaf from the movie, he really likes a song called Berserker).

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I agree with Celine Dion, my sister has Everything she's ever released and I can't stand her.:sm:

But I like Shania...and have two of Henley's solo records.:peek:

:D

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
What people don't want to admit is that that there are much worse things out there than Lady Gaga. Kesha, LMFAO, and Skrillex for example. Gaga is just the biggest fish in the pond so people so she's the one that gets targeted.

Should I be glad I have no idea who this Skrillex fellow is? Honestly, I have never heard anything by him but I hear all very BAD things about him.

Kesha is a cheap Lady Gaga ripoff who looks dirrrrty.

LMFAO is pretty much just party music. I don't mind them. They're not brilliant by any means but they're fun and catchy.

Bonham'ssqueakypedal

Reaction score
Bob Segar

George Therogood (although I do like the song "one bourbon, one scotch, one beer.")

Most hair metal and certain other cheesy sounding eighties bands

I have grown to like these guys over the years a bit:

Tom Petty

John (Cougar) Mellencamp

Somehow I got into Bruce Springsteen at an early age. I admit he's an acquired taste and not someone I would normally like but I think he's good anyway.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.