Pink Floyd unveil album art

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
At first view, it reminded me of A Dramtic Turn of Events by Dream Theatre. *shrug*

It's not bad, but certainly nothing memorable about it either.

Jonny Come Lately

The New Kid In Town
Reaction score
Riff, I'm loving the new AV.

:grinthumb

Seconded! I only wish there was a Rimmer salute smiley to commend your excellent choice of avatar!

Regarding the album cover, I think it's decent enough if perhaps a little too 'bright'. The choice of image is nice but it's not quite up there with my favourite Pink Floyd album covers (my top five are Atom Heart Mother, Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, Animals and The Division Bell), although then again Meddle doesn't have a particularly great cover yet is fantastic album so really the music is more important I think.

tkitna

Reaction score
I really like the cover art, but i'm not looking forward to the record. 4 sides of music in which most of it will be instrumental? Snooze city.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Some(including me) would say Dave and Nick (and Rick) are playing to their strengths on this record. ie their musicianship. The big thing which was missing post Roger was lyrical content. That's not going to be a factor here with only one track with lyrics written by Polly Sampson. Got to say I'm very much looking forward to it.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I remember when Division Bell came out it sold very well and we played it in store all day for days. I will probably buy it as it sounds good from what I have heard.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online