Pink Floyd (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I thought about buying the remastered cd!s may still do it but not too sure yet, they are a bit expensive, will have to budget for them:hm:

Natty Boh

I'm The Whistler
Reaction score
Not gonna buy the remastered cds, but Pink Floyd has to go down as one of the most fantastic Psychedelic Rock Bands ever. I especially love the early stuff. Time is my favorite of the popular songs and See Emily Play is my favorite from the Barrett days.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Not gonna buy the remastered cds, but Pink Floyd has to go down as one of the most fantastic Psychedelic Rock Bands ever. I especially love the early stuff. Time is my favorite of the popular songs and See Emily Play is my favorite from the Barrett days.

yes @Natty Boh....:grinthumb

Black Dahlia

A Seasoned Witch
Reaction score
is anyone going to buy the re-issues on vinyl of the Floyd`s!

I am. Ordering them from Amazon.UK, as I prefer the European pressings to the US versions. Prob go 4 or 5 at a time.

My PF collection on vinyl is... patchy. Currently, I own The Wall (late 1980's purchase) and Wish You Were Here, that I bought used in about 1986. Also, A Collection Of Great Dance Songs, and Delicate Sound Of Thunder.

I recently bought the MOFI re-master of Dark Side Of The Moon, and very early pressings of A Saucerful Of Secrets and Meddle; these three I do not want to use as my daily players, obviously. So, as at least the UK editions of these remastered LP's are from the original analog tapes, I can have my Pink Floyd on vinyl without breaking the bank!

Last edited:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
I am. Ordering them from Amazon.UK, as I prefer the European pressings to the US versions. Prob go 4 or 5 at a time.

My PF collection on vinyl is... patchy. Currently, I own The Wall (late 1980's purchase) and Wish You Were Here, that I bought used in about 1986. Also, A Collection Of Great Dance Songs, and Delicate Sound Of Thunder.

I recently bought the MOFI re-master of Dark Side Of The Moon, and very early pressings of A Saucerful Of Secrets and Meddle; these three I do not want to use as my daily players, obviously. So, as at least the UK editions of these remastered LP's are from the original analog tapes, I can have my Pink Floyd on vinyl without breaking the bank!

hmmm shouldn't haven't been out of sort with the latest`s re-runs! ooh no soapbox here...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Members online