Pink Floyd - Favorite Song?

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score
this should be a poll of maybe the top 25 Floyd songs and you get to choose 5 and the most picks wins.

Favorite Pink Floyd song....hmmm....where to start.

I know "Money" is so overplayed and over analized but it is a phenominal song, especially on headphones. "Sheep" is so cool. Heck, all of Animals is awesome. "Mother" is so emotional, it just rips yer heart out.

ok, tie between "Money" and "Comfortably Numb".

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
this should be a poll of maybe the top 25 Floyd songs and you get to choose 5 and the most picks wins.

Easily solved Stepcousin, write the Poll yourself and you will get the results you wanted.;)

ladyislingering

retired
Reaction score
Be Careful with That Axe Eugene. Fantastic.

the first time I heard that song I was terribly drunk.

I was laying in bed trying to mellow out and figured I'd finally listen through "Ummagumma".

I almost flew out of bed.

Another Brick in the Wall

Which "part"?
(all located conveniently in this youtube video - though the audio seems to be taken from the film)

1. "Another Brick in the Wall" part 1
2. "The Happiest Days of Our Lives"
3. "Another Brick in the Wall" part 2
4. [.......] Part 3

I actually like part 3 the best, for some reason.

Khor1255

Reaction score
Let There Be More Light maybe, but the version of Astronomy Domine on Ummagumma is probably a close second.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Favorite Pink Floyd song....hmmm....where to start.

I know "Money" is so overplayed and over analized but it is a phenominal song, especially on headphones. "Sheep" is so cool. Heck, all of Animals is awesome. "Mother" is so emotional, it just rips yer heart out.

ok, tie between "Money" and "Comfortably Numb".

Personally I've always preferred Money over Time, and I know we're in a small minority there. Maybe if the intro to time weren't so drawn out I'd enjoy it more, much like the middle portion of Whole Lotta Love. But then again the intro is very much PF style.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online