Paula Abdul

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Wasn't Paula a Lakers Cheer Leader before she got into music??
So ya.. she had that thing going on back in the 80's.. There were so many female pop singers out there.. And man!! Talk about all the crazy dance moves that went along with the pop scene..
Paula was apart of that whole dance video craze...:grinthumb

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Wasn't Paula a Lakers Cheer Leader before she got into music??
So ya.. she had that thing going on back in the 80's.. There were so many female pop singers out there.. And man!! Talk about all the crazy dance moves that went along with the pop scene..
Paula was apart of that whole dance video craze...:grinthumb

Not only was Paula a Laker Girl, she quit that gig to begin choreographing music videos. I think she did that for a few years before she actually began recording her own music (and choreographing her own videos, too, of course).

abdul1.jpg

Damn, the Lakers had it goin' on on the court as well as on the sidelines back in the 80's! :tongue:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I was waiting for someone to mention her cheerleader days. She certainly has made the most of her opportunities.:grinthumb

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, Paula's first album is a HELL of a pop album. There were so many good / fun tunes on it. I was in college when it came out and there are a lot of great memories tied to many of those songs. I wasn't a big fan of most pop music of the time, but there were some albums (and singles) that really stood out, for me. Sometimes, I really miss those days.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think what put an end to Paula's huge career as a singer/choreographer was her plane crash back in 1992. She was a mess for a long time.

paula-abdul-broken-nose.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Forgot about that, but it doesn't explain her Issues recently. Her erratic behavior is what led to her getting kicked off the American Idol Island.(Not that I care, I can state for the record that I have Never Ever watched that show, and have no intention of changing that.)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.