Paul Norton

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
I remember hearing one of his songs a lot back in the early 90s and as a result I got a Tape of his for Christmas! :D Don't know how long it's been since I've played that tape, though I'm playing it now. Anyway I think this was the song I was mad about:

He also had another hit from that album - I wasn't as mad about it as Southern Sky, but here it is! :D

I don't know what ever happened to Paul Norton and the album I have "Under a Southern Sky" maybe his one and only album, so here's the track listings! :D

Side 1:

1. Billy Billy
2. Stuck On You
3. Southern Sky
4. God On My Side
5. It's The End

Side 2:

1. Shake That Devil
2. I Got You
3. Means A Lot Of Work
4. Hurricane

5. 96 Tears
6. I Got The Wheels

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had no clue who this was, and as it turns out, he is an Austrialian pop artist. I dont think his music made it to the USA.

Paul Norton Biography

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Magic wrote:

I had no clue who this was, and as it turns out, he is an Austrialian pop artist. I dont think his music made it to the USA.

Paul Norton Biography

Oh yeah I should of explained - Paul Norton is an Aussie! :D Which is strange cause he came around when Australian's were indeed trying to make success overseas - but that's been going on since the 60s where groups were trying to make an impression overseas. I think by the 70s it became a big deal that Aussie groups wanted to do well overseas just to show we could make our own music! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrvilleTar

Staff online

Members online