Paradise Lost (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Riff, that's a great song..

Someone recommended me to check their new album out. I really like what I heard so far. Solitary One (Those sexy keys remind me of Evoken) is definitely my favorite song, but I also enjoy Crucify, The Glorious End and Fear of Impending Hell. I have yet to check out their other past albums.

Fear of Impeding Hell was pretty good too. The entire album was fantastic as a listener of the doom genre.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
A thread bump for this excellent band. I have been playing some of their albums of late....Symbol of life...forgotten how good this is :grinthumb

Self obsessed

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't wait to buy their new album Plague Within.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I must say there has been a bit of a buzz on social media about the new PARADISE LOST album...what can I say ? Sounds good to me, back to their brand of metal sound :grinthumb
Here is another gem of a taster......

Sacrificing the flame

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!! just found the thread to the mighty PL :woot: totally amazing live band... great musicianship each release as a different sound without losing there own style of doom/gothic metal music :bow::headbang :grinthumb

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I have seen them 2 of 3 times myself and they have never let me down. They are playing Nottingham UK at Rock City in November......its go to be a must !

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
the new album rockssssssssssss:bow: been playing DT/Gothic and Icon too they really totally rocksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssimho

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online