Panic! At The Disco Covers Bohemian Rhapsody Opinion Poll

What word sums up this cover

• Total voters

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Same idea as with the Miley Cyrus poll except with two differences. The band covering it is one that far less people know and it's a live cover as opposed to an lo-fi studio cover. Once again it's not a cover versus original poll but a rate the cover on the merits of what they did as far as covers go. I have to say that I rarely here anyone even try to take on this track and if I was at a show I'd probably freak just to hear the band I was seeing add this as a surprise. Give your opinions, spit your venom, etc. :heheh:

BTW, I didn't mean for this to be a series but my facebook news feed thingy on the side just happened to spotlight both of these on back to back days and I figured it was good fodder for discussion! :D

Panic! At The Disco-Bohemian Rhapsody

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but they a pretty good job. Surprising..I heard a pretty Interesting cover of the same song at the end of the last episode of Son of Anarchy. Have no idea who did that version though.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but they a pretty good job. Surprising..I heard a pretty Interesting cover of the same song at the end of the last episode of Son of Anarchy. Have no idea who did that version though.

Oh wow! Listening to it now! Definitely a unique take! they are called The Forest Rangers! :grinthumb

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
Ok, cool, I actually kind of like that version...it's ...different.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Surprising! as far as the response. I'm unphased as far as the poll as I've always liked the covers these guys have done but the other covers are more towards my taste in music specifically. They do a great "Round Here" (Counting Crowes) and did a really rare Third Eye Blind song I like "Slow Motion". Anyway, their actual material is definitely geared for the pop rock set and I like a good amount of it. The one I like the least was their detour into making a Beatlesesque type album. :heheh: Anyway, it's not anything genius but I found it to be a solid run with a classic. :)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Oh wow! Listening to it now! Definitely a unique take! they are called The Forest Rangers! :grinthumb

I really like that cover version. Generally, the Sons of Anarchy soundtracks are full of cool covers songs. I didn't like the Panic! At The Disco version. Sorry, Sooty!

Here is two other cover versions I REALLY like - more on the humorous side:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online