Ozzy Osbourne to re-issue his first 2 albums (again)

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I heard about that on the radio yesterday morning. If they don't pay up, the IRS may foreclose on one of their SEVEN homes they have here in the US.

:rolleyes:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I have no sympathy for them...when you make millions over the years there is no excuse except incompetence for getting into this mess, and the IRS is about the only organization that truly scares the Elite in the US. Every other agency can be reasoned with or you can lawyer up enough to buy your way out of trouble, but not the IRS.

I guess another reality show with Ozzy panhandling to buy gas for his limo will be in the works...:D

aeroplane

In Urgent Need of Advice
Reaction score
They better get these out soon and plan another tour...I was just readin that he and Sharon are 1.7 Million in debt with the IRS at the moment.

:eek:

Which would seem to suggest that the family hadn't been declaring income over the past 7-8 Ozzfests, given that amount.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
actually, the story I heard said that the back taxes owed are from just 2 years (2008 - 2009 if I remember correctly).

Don't feel sorry for Ozzy anyone, he's not hurting for money, just not fulfilling his duties as a taxpayer.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarrelDeSa

Members online