Ookey Ookey!!!

rtbuck

Reaction score
I've been here for about a month now & just discovered this thread!(Sorry about that). I'm a member of a few other forums but man do I feel at home here!!!! Anyway,I love a wide variety of music but my favs are Kiss,Alice Cooper,NY Dolls,Johnny Thunders,Rolling Stones,Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Max Webster,Kim Mitchell,Joan Jett,Ramones,Iggy,Johnny Winter,Albert Collins, Chuck Berry,Bo Diddley,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden... I love all genres of music & am constantly reading Music Magazines & Books. I'm sorry if some of my posts get too detailed & boring...I just really get into music

I'm Glad to be a member here!!!!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Nice to meet you finally Bucky...:D

You have written some really nice posts/threads, I look forward to reading many more of them in the future.:cheers:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I've been here for about a month now & just discovered this thread!(Sorry about that). I'm a member of a few other forums but man do I feel at home here!!!! Anyway,I love a wide variety of music but my favs are Kiss,Alice Cooper,NY Dolls,Johnny Thunders,Rolling Stones,Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Max Webster,Kim Mitchell,Joan Jett,Ramones,Iggy,Johnny Winter,Albert Collins, Chuck Berry,Bo Diddley,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden... I love all genres of music & am constantly reading Music Magazines & Books. I'm sorry if some of my posts get too detailed & boring...I just really get into music

I'm Glad to be a member here!!!!!

Bucky:

My musical taste vary too and I'll forgive you for liking Kim Mitchell ... :D

I love reading your posts .. they are NOT too long, nor are they boring.

:)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello rtbuck!

I really enjoy your posts, especially the reviews! Nice work :)

I am glad you feel comfortable here.

:eek:rb:

rtbuck

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! This is the ULTIMATE forum!
Foxhound, I started getting into the Stones at age 16 in 1978 & by the time 'Tattoo You' came out I was up to 41 Stones albums(I was buying regular releases & imports)

LOL sorry Flower,I had seen Max Webster open for Rush in '79/'80 & was blown away by them so like just about every other band I liked back then I got obsessed with Max Webster & bought all their records & continued on with Kim Mitchell's solo career.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cucukakek89apk

Members online