Omnium Gatherum: Melodic Death Metal

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Prime, that there is my favourite song by them.
I absolutely love the vocals and the instruments, they work very very well together!
Great song!!! :grinthumb

Hell yeah. I tend to always jump to the last song on an album, because they are generally always my favorite songs off an album. Especially with metal bands.

Harkat

Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting.
For me its the one that I enjoy the most :heheh:
Nothing more or less than that. Generally they are metal songs but doesn't stop me from enjoying all other genre's. :D

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Prime, just wondering if you can hear it but during the song there is a very high beep at:
1:31 - 1:42
2:24 - 2:38
4:26 - 5:06

Yeah, I can hear it. It could be the video, I can't remember if it's like that in the studio version. I'll have to check it later.

Harkat

Reaction score
Yeah, I can hear it. It could be the video, I can't remember if it's like that in the studio version. I'll have to check it later.

It could be but I think its part of the song. It just adds to the song and is placed at particular parts of the song so I think it belongs there.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
It could be but I think its part of the song. It just adds to the song and is placed at particular parts of the song so I think it belongs there.

It's interesting, but I don't particularly hate it. Odd how I hadn't heard it before, but now I think I will when I listen to it. Not really a bad thing though, it's kind of cool in a way.

Harkat

Reaction score
It's interesting, but I don't particularly hate it. Odd how I hadn't heard it before, but now I think I will when I listen to it. Not really a bad thing though, it's kind of cool in a way.

I really dig it :****:
And now I can't not hear it :heheh:

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
A very odd cover from these guys.

Omnium Gatherum - "Metal" Maniac

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom