oh hi

Berserker

Reaction score
many spam bots come on here and post as their first post very similar to what you had (a short post ending with a link). They probably thought it was spam.

I agree that your generation is musically tasteless.

Good luck with the blog, hope you stick around, welcome, and give the staff a chance, they are just trying to avoid spam.

facE

Reaction score
many spam bots come on here and post as their first post very similar to what you had (a short post ending with a link). They probably thought it was spam.

I agree that your generation is musically tasteless.

Good luck with the blog, hope you stick around, welcome, and give the staff a chance, they are just trying to avoid spam.

i was pissed when i noticed it but that was a few bowls ago so its cool lol. ill give them a chance. and thanks.

EDIT: after reviewing the (incredibly long) rules list i think it got deleted because of the no soliciting or advertising rule. but its just a blog i threw together in 15 minutes the night before. its not monetized and i dont care how many views it gets, i just want peoples opinions.

Last edited:

Berserker

Reaction score
I read ya, but look at their position, they are spammed round the clock, I am sure it was an isolated incident.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

We see so many people join with a specific agenda that any mod who sees a new arrival with a BLOG link will get the same reaction.

If you had been here awhile, got to know our members and asked one of us if it was OK to post your BLOG then we would have allowed you to post the link.

To show up and then criticize the staff for keeping this forum in order according to the rules is ridiculous.

facE

Reaction score
but it wasnt against the rules, and i didnt get a message saying why it was deleted. if i had got a message i wouldnt really have cared. i understand now why they would do that but i would have liked an explanation.

anyways, my song of the morning.
ROLLING STONES - GIMME SHELTER

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
That was me who did that. Sorry for neglecting to message you but since you had already posted about your blog in this thread it seemed to be too much for a new member. If we see a new member doing things like that we wonder what they're here for. If you stick around and participate you may post another one, but in the meantime please enjoy yourself!

facE

Reaction score
That was me who did that. Sorry for neglecting to message you but since you had already posted about your blog in this thread it seemed to be too much for a new member. If we see a new member doing things like that we wonder what they're here for. If you stick around and participate you may post another one, but in the meantime please enjoy yourself!

no problem, i understand. and thanks.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Many times we see things like this and never hear from the new member again, which is why I decided not to say anything to you.

facE

Reaction score
Many times we see things like this and never hear from the new member again, which is why I decided not to say anything to you.

ya, i probably woulda done the same thing lol. ive moderated plenty of forums and game servers so i know how it is.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirvu Alex

Members online

No members online now.