Official Nsync Thread

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
One of the better Boy Bands that I took a bit of notice of when they would come on the tube. I still like their Simpson's appearance and Justin Timberlake is a pretty good actor and a funny guy. I have a couple movies with him in it.

Time is just flying though, this stuff seems so new still. Anyway good looking thread P & C!! :grinthumb

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I still think this is their best song:

They really knew how to drive the ladies crazy. :heheh:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
N'SYNC was popular when my teenage hormones were first coming into play. You don't even want to imagine the things my 13 year old mind would think when it came to those 5 sexy dudes. :oyea:

Especially with the younger looking Justin Timberlake and that voice. Mmmmmmm, man if I were to ever get close to this band in any shape or form, lord knows what I would do.

One of the better Boy Bands that I took a bit of notice of when they would come on the tube. I still like their Simpson's appearance and Justin Timberlake is a pretty good actor and a funny guy. I have a couple movies with him in it.

Time is just flying though, this stuff seems so new still. Anyway good looking thread P & C!! :grinthumb

Totally agree. I think they had more energy and style than Backstreet Boys. I like BSB more, but these guys are amazing as well. And thanks :grinthumb

Last edited:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I had to be at least in kindergarten or first grade. I remember borrowing my neighbors Nsync CD to blast it in my room. :oyea:

You're not alone. I have a video of me dancing to New Kids On The Block. I'll have to find it sometime.

I as well also used to blast Nsync in my room, and I used to sing with my hand in front of my mouth as if it were a microphone.

Yeah. I was a cool kid :****: