Obscure Heavy Psych/Heavy Rock/Proto-Metal

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
From Poland again, THIS IS POSSIBLY THE FIRST POLISH FUZZ HEAVY PSYCH song ever! I can't believe myself.

M unable to replace dead video

joe

Reaction score
SS, in fact I forgot what was the first band I hooked you with on obscures. Some really good examples you put there. :grinthumb

joe, so far the band uploaded rough mix, I can't tell if this will end up on an album or they do proper mix. You can listen to them, if you have Facebook, on "Pussy Rock Band" page.

When it comes out I will definitely buy the new album. It's Rockadrome label, so it might take some time until someone will share to download.

Thanx Nolo. I don't have Facebook. I'll have to wait. I have to check out this Rockadrome site. Sounds like a lot of rare/obscure gems available from these guys. Well...maybe I shouldn't as I'll probably end up spending money.

joe

Reaction score
Oh Oh. That's what I thought. Well...I'll try to contain myself. It will be a practice of contentment.:D

joe

Reaction score
^^ You better don't then. They have tons of rarities. :D

I did. What a site! I'm very impressed. Lots of great stuff from the '70's. I can't believe all the rare/obscure Canadian rock they have from the '70's like The Hunt, Dillinger, Amish, Thundermug, Ellison, A Foot In Coldwater, etc. I didn't think any of it was available on CD. Great to see. BTW Nolo, did you get order yet?

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
I thought that you knew about that site,Joe. Didn't we talk about it here before ? I know that Nololob brought it up aleast once before .

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
You need to make sure that those CDs are in stock. You get that red text message on the top telling the item is out of stock.

No, I still didn't get my order. Bloody dollar rate kept changing over the weekend and turned out I had not enough money available. I did pay through PayPal though and should be shipped this week.

Rockadrome is also focused on remastering (maybe even remixing) most of the albums, for example Jerusalem and officially released Iron Claw album.

joe

Reaction score
Do I didn't Wolf. It must of been you and Nolo talking about it. I gotta say I had my credit card out, but... I have an order in just from a week or so ago at the shop. I was actually surprised by the discipline I did have. Very tempting.:D

joe

Reaction score
You need to make sure that those CDs are in stock. You get that red text message on the top telling the item is out of stock.

No, I still didn't get my order. Bloody dollar rate kept changing over the weekend and turned out I had not enough money available. I did pay through PayPal though and should be shipped this week.

Rockadrome is also focused on remastering (maybe even remixing) most of the albums, for example Jerusalem and officially released Iron Claw album.

Next week will be here before you know it.

I saw that text message in regards to being out of stock. Any idea how these guys are for restocking? A week? A month? Or more?

Most that rare Canadian stuff I have on vinyl. There was one album especially I would of never thought would of been issued on CD and that is Limited Edition by Blue Max. A mid 70's commercial hard rock. It's OK. Very rare vinyl.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.