howdy.gif

Welcome to the forum, Odysseus!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great name Odysseus...I add my voice to the chorus....welcome aboard.:tup:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Great list of bands. You will have a great time here!!! Lots of music to see and listen to. :cheers:

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Odysseus:

My interest/enjoyment with music begins with the classic rock populated by the usual suspects - Beatles, The Who, Zep, Yardbirds, Alice Cooper, Roxy Music, Zombies....

Hey! Where are the Stones on your list?

:wtf:

Here's a good avatar for your consideration though:

odysseus.jpeg

Odysseus

Kustom Kartilage
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind greetings! First chance I had to get back here - Christmas you know. It's been a lean year for a lot of us but I hope you all had a nice holiday and spent some quality time with the ones you luv.

FoxHound, indeed the Stones as well. I could have gone on but my list would have bordered on the infinite, Lol. I consider the Mick Taylor period (68ish to 74) the defining moment of the Stones output but the early stuff (Between the Buttons, etc.) and, spotty as it is, some of the later stuff rates high as well.
:cheers:

starman

Let The Children Lose It
Reaction score
I enjoyed hearing all the great top 40-100 tunes on AM and later, the fading FM rock stations, thankfully before the Clear Channel rot conquered the airways. Albums, CD's, concerts, and now the web. Indeed, these are interesting times we live in.

...and indeed you sound like a very interesting poster. Welcome fellow 45-50 year old brethren!

PS. I LOVE your avatar!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online