Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Gibson

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I did I am illeterate song writer most of the bans caught on and played them anyway only to discover they made millions of bucks. Take for example Avril Lavinge she came back to my hoax residence talken about two songs I wrote; I'm with you and Since you been gone. She said my grammar and spelling was shitty she never seen such poor grammar in her life but she played over it and rehearst and it kept on getting better and better each time they played it and she said it took a tremendous boulder off her chest not to be suppress by the English language. So the shitty English uplifted the bans mood and the songs became hits.

Also I might add ...

Pat Benatar: We first met and lived through a life and death ordeal I wrote down on my note pad two new songs tore the sheets off handed them over to Pat and said look Pat I have only known you for 2 hours and in 15 minutes I have written you two new hit songs that will highlight the rest of your career. She looks at it gasp and says I’m not going to sing that you have shitty English, poor grammar punctuation and misspelled words. I said come on Pat listen to your talent scout there hit songs I can see the cosmic wind already blowing on them. The two songs were: Heart Breaker and Fire and Ice!

Madonna: Said don’t send me any more of your shitty English lyrics I won’t sing them! I had previously written: Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer and Beautiful Stranger… although Madonna would usually change a verse like: I look into your eyes—and my world came tumbling down. That shattered me.

Last edited:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
If you can't think of a proper avvy Paul Gibson this one would suit you I think.

the-shining-jack_nicholson-535x401.jpg

:D

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I firmly believe PG will be leaving us shortly and hooking up with his friends.

TrollfestAlbumcover1_zps07d9f4cc.jpg

:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think Paul Gibson gets his ****** buy 1 get one free........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online