New guy

Electric_Eli

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got here.
My names Eli, I was born in Louisiana, raised in Oklahoma, and I'm currently residing in So-Cal. Some of my favorites groups include Canned Heat, CCR, Cream, The Sonics, VU, Three Dog Night, and The Stooges. And of course I'm a fan of the bigger names Beatles, AC/DC, Doors, Who, and all that good stuff. I live and breathe for Zep.
I'm a younger guy, rock music wasn't big to me or my piers growing up. I first got into Rock N Roll when I just turned 14. An older girl I was having some fun with drove me to a motel a town over with an raggedy garage-sale portable turntable and some groovy abstract Afghani fabrics we bought at the flea market in the city a week before. She gave me a few drops of what turned out to be some A-grade acid, then we proceeded to throw the mattresses on the floor, moved all the furniture to the corners of the room, hung up all the fabrics up on the ceilings and walls. She then took out a blue vinyl copy of Paranoid (one which I have not been able to find anywhere yet). By the time Planet Caravan came on I was far gone, and in the that environment, in that condition, burned the most magnificent memory in my mind. Since then, Rock N Roll is the only thing that can get my blood going. Of course now I'm through with the young girls, hard drugs, and shady motels. But I could never leave the music behind.
Sorry for the long post, just felt like sharing. Anyways, good to meet you all! Hope take part in a lot of interesting threads in the near future.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online