New Alice Cooper album 'Detroit Stories' out in February 2021!

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Alice Cooper will release his brand new studio album, "Detroit Stories", on February 26, 2021 via earMUSIC. Fans will get a first taste of the upcoming album this Friday, November 13, when the first song, "Rock 'N' Roll", will be available everywhere.

"Detroit Stories" will be available on CD, CD+DVD digipak, CD box set (including CD, Blu-ray, t-shirt, face mask, torch light and 3 stickers), and 2LP gatefold.

The DVD and Blu-ray will show the incredible live performance "A Paranormal Evening At The Olympia Paris" for the first time on video. With the whole concert culture being shut down due to covid-19, Alice Cooper felt the need to share one of his latest shows with his fans as he cannot wait to get back on the road — better than ever.

alicecooperdetroitstories.jpg

Tracklist

01. Rock 'N' Roll
02. Go Man Go (Album Version)
03. Our Love Will Change The World
04. Social Debris
05. $1000 High Heel Shoes
06. Hail Mary
07. Detroit City 2021 (Album Version)
08. Drunk And In Love
09. Independence Dave
10. I Hate You
11. Wonderful World
12. Sister Anne (Album Version)
13. Hanging On By A Thread (Don't Give Up)
14. Shut Up And Rock
15. East Side Story (Album Version)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time is seriously flying by these days. It doesn't feel like 3 years since 'Paranormal' came out!

Anyway, I buy everything Alice releases blindly, so this will be no different, but I am slightly annoyed that I'll have to also buy the album on CD to get the DVD/Blu-ray. There's no reason they couldn't add that to the vinyl set as well. Depending on the price and the t-shirt design, I might add the box-set to my LP purchase.

Last edited:

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
You know what? The last Coop I bought was Flush The Fashion in 1980, right before he got deep into the cocaine.

I may just buy this. This cut has the raw quality that harkens back to the days of Desperado and Be My Lover​

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
First official video is out.

Alice Cooper-Social Debris

E-Z

Reaction score
He showed up on BBC-1 television in the UK on Wednesday evening (The One Show) via a video-link from his place in Florida (I think?) and when asked about the new album explained that Detroit is the capitol of rock music and of soul music in the USA also he name checked Grand Funk Railroad saying one of the guys out of GFR was on the album (I didn't catch who cos the f**king sound was turned down at that moment!!).

When asked by one of the shows presenters about retiring Alice said NEVER I'll do this until I drop!. He went on to say that Mick Jagger is the bench mark ALL rock singers look at and Mick well be doing his thing with the Stones until he's 90!!.

Mick Jagger on stage fronting the Stones at 90 nearly made me spill me pint of beer!!.:eek:

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online