Neil Peart or John Bonham

Neil Peart or John Bonham

• Total voters

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Neil is easily a better and more accomplished drummer. So he gets my vote.

However as to the drummer I'd rather listen to? It'd be Bonham. Not a very big Rush fan, but Peart is as good as it gets on the skins.

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Bonham. Him and Moon are my favorite drummers of all time for classic rock. Dave Grohl is an amazing drummer in my opinion for grunge/metal. I love his work with Nirvana and Them Crooked Vultures (with John Paul Jones on bass). He also did the drumming, guitar, bass and vocals for the first Foo Fighters album. He can play lots of instruments, in my opinion his drumming is his best.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Bonham. Him and Moon are my favorite drummers of all time for classic rock. Dave Grohl is an amazing drummer in my opinion for grunge/metal. I love his work with Nirvana and Them Crooked Vultures (with John Paul Jones on bass). He also did the drumming, guitar, bass and vocals for the first Foo Fighters album. He can play lots of instruments, in my opinion his drumming is his best.

Agreed. :grinthumb

If this had been between Bonham and Moon, the choice would've been a lot harder. I go with Bonzo!

joe

Reaction score
Both. It's hard for me to compare the different styles and say that one is better than the other. Both are the one of the best in the musical styles that they play within.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online