Nazareth (Official Thread)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Re: Nazareth~Who like them?

Nice post Rocker440.. :grinthumb
Sal.. I have that and it was a good idea to download the greatest since it's more of the older songs but each one worthy of a play..
I'm really glad I started this thread.. Now I can reconnect with a band that I enjoyed!! Thanks all for your input!! :cheers:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score

I always download the greatest hits of new bands (when applicable). My theory is that if I like a band enough, I'll buy their albums. But until then (or until I can afford it, which isn't now) downloading is the way :D

And they sound like another band I could easily mistake as Aussies :tongue:

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

I always download the greatest hits of new bands (when applicable). My theory is that if I like a band enough, I'll buy their albums. But until then (or until I can afford it, which isn't now) downloading is the way :D

And they sound like another band I could easily mistake as Aussies :tongue:

Scot's Brother.. Thank God some European bands break out and do that kind of Rock and Roll... Holland is loaded with bands that here in the states would be considered.. Hair Metal Bands.. Which are my favorites!!

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

^^And to think you were worried about Nazareth not getting any love Thumper...lol.

I will check out the Newz myself, thanks for writing this thread buddy. I am also going to play Razamanaz later in honor of this often overlooked band.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

^^And to think you were worried about Nazareth not getting any love Thumper...lol.

I will check out the Newz myself, thanks for writing this thread buddy. I am also going to play Razamanaz later in honor of this often overlooked band.

"We got to get it together... You bring the wine and I'll bring the weather" :grinthumb

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score

A great live act made a big impression on me as a teenager and I intend to build my collection of their stuff. Top band.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Nazareth~Who likes them?

Yeah I agree Sox, I have to thank Thumper for reminding me about them. I do have 8 of their CD's in the collection.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah I agree Sox, I have to thank Thumper for reminding me about them. I do have 8 of their CD's in the collection.

LOL...LG, I thought you said "I have 8 tracks"....I had to read that twice.

Did you get The Newz yet? :tongue: You will like it, I'm sure.

Here is another decent album:

2926384982_d08ebc684a.jpg

I know you will recognize this song off the album........

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Yeah I have the Newz, but haven't listened to it yet I'm afraid...I am still working on a time machine though, so I can catch up on everything.;)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online