Nazareth (Official Thread)

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Rocked folk works well to me as well, just folked (folked? does it make sense?) rock is kind of uuuuh to me.

I am well aware of your opinion of their stuff in 80s, but have you heard their song for Heavy Metal movie soundtrack? It definitely doesn't sound like pop.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Found this article... wait, what? Punk rock?! :oyea:

750926story.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Bought the Narareth debut, Hair of The Dog, a good while ago, listened to it, put it away awhile and then started listening to it again the last couple days! Nolo should be happy! :D

Nazareth-Hair Of The Dog
nazareth-hair-of-dog-1506864.jpeg

I'm liking it more but this track has been the standout since the beginning:

Please Don't Judas Me

Bonus: Starting to listen to the followup Close Enough For Rock N' Roll. I like already the more melodic nature particularly with the cool instrumental into Homesick again! :grinthumb

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
I am very happy indeed, but they did 5 more albums before Hair of the Dog, so it's not a debut album. Razamanaz was the breakthrough album for them, followed by Loud n Proud. :D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
....eh...it don't matter really...you got HAIR OF THE DOG...a must have in any classic rock collection. GREAT album!! Still love Miss Misery :grinthumb

E-Z

Reaction score
Yeah HAIR OF THE DOG is a cool Nazareth album but don't forget RAZAMANAZ as well theres some good guitar riffs on this one. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online